[FreeNX-kNX] Keyboard Stops Working

Brent Davidson brent at texascountrytitle.com
Fri Nov 9 23:21:33 UTC 2007

Having a strange problem...  Running an application in rootless mode my
keyboard randomly stops working.  Mouse always works, and keyboard works
long enough for me to log into the application, then after that it will
sometimes let me enter data into the application and sometime it just
stops working.  The keyboard always seems to work fine in a Gnome
session with this same app.  Anybody ever had a problem like this?
(I'm running freenx0.7.1 with nx.3.0 backend under Centos 5)