[FreeNX-kNX] Answer: CUPS connection while running several sessions at once

Fabian Franz FabianFranz at gmx.de
Fri Nov 9 15:05:26 UTC 2007

Hi,

this works quite easily as if you select ENABLE_KDE_CUPS_CONFIG="1" we write an immutable item, which runs nxcups-gethost, which searches environment, config files and so on for the right server.

As FreeNX sets the environment correctly, for each session the right user space cupsd is used.

You could however also set the immutable item directly via a global kdeprintrc.

cu

Fabian

PS: I could not find the original mail so I am answering in a new thread.