[FreeNX-kNX] freenx lives !

Durk Strooisma durk at kern.nl
Fri Nov 2 17:17:06 UTC 2007

Kurt, as I said in my later mail, it's not a value judgement, just an
observation. No hard feelings whatsoever. I respect the choice of !M and
was just pointing out that the reasoning itself is pretty subjective and
really depends on the developers.

I'm really sorry that I didn't make it more clear.

Durk