[FreeNX-kNX] {Disarmed} install freenx on fedora core 6

Alastair Johnson alastair at solutiontrax.com
Wed May 30 09:42:32 UTC 2007

'yum install freenx' should have pulled in nx as a dependency, but that puts
nxagent in /usr/bin/ and /usr/lib/NX/

what does 'rpm -q nx' give you? I get nx-2.1.0-1.fc6 from that. If for some
reason you don't have it 'yum install nx' should do it. The nxagent it
provides can be seen with:
	rpm -q --filesbypkg nx |grep nxagent

For reference I have FC6 x86 using freenx-0.5.0-5.fc6 and nx-2.1.0-1.fc6 as
provided by yum from the extras repository, and I have
no /usr/libexec/nx/nxagent present.