[FreeNX-kNX] nxserver suspending application upon start

Nicholas DeClario ndeclari at gmail.com
Wed May 2 19:51:59 UTC 2007

Hi Fabian,

Thanks for all the info.  I finally got around to trying this out.  With the
wrapper script you gave me I still have the same issue.  So I then added the
'SESSION_LOG_CLEAN=0' line and connected again.  I got a bunch of logs and
what-not.  In the error log it's complaining:

Proxy: PANIC! Lost connection to peer proxy on FD#11.
Loop: PANIC! No shutdown of proxy link performed by remote proxy.

I am not sure what this means...  I am sure it's not talking about a
traditional 'proxy' environment, as I am not connecting through one.

I attached a gzipped tarball of everything in the session directory.

Thanks a lot for your help!

Regards,
Nick