[FreeNX-kNX] Problem with fonts in nx

Andreas Mantke maand at gmx.de
Fri Mar 9 22:52:27 UTC 2007

Hello,

I run on my OpenSuSE 10.2-64bit-System a nxserver. I installed first
the original 1.5-packages that I got with the distri and aditional
FreeNX 0.5 (SuSE-RPM).
On my laptop  I use the actual client from nomachine
(2.1-series/win-version). Now I get the problem that every tall
character like "i" or "l" is not displayed properly. The text on
the exported desktop is very difficult to read.
I tried the same with another box (OpenSuSE 10.1-64bit) and the text
displayed fine. On that PC a nxserver was not installed in the past
(blanc installation). I used the RPM-Packages from nomachine.
Because of this experience with the packages from nomachine I tried
to change the installation on the 10.2-box to nomachine-packages.
But the result was the same as before with the OpenSuSE-Packages.
I deleted the hidden nx-folder in the home of the user of nx. But
nothing happens.
I hope someone on this list could give me a hint to solve that
problem.

Best regards,
Andreas
--
## Content Developer OpenOffice.org: lang/DE
## Freie Office-Suite für Linux, Mac, Windows, Solaris