[FreeNX-kNX] Previuos matters to "NX 3.0 is out"

Carlos A. Sosa carlossosa at milmacsac.com
Fri Jun 22 17:54:44 UTC 2007

Dear Fabian:

As most co-listers we really enjoy freenx since 0.4... and very
grateful to your effort on this piece of great tool. Nevertheless let
me mention a cuple of things from a newbie to Linux and freenx setup
user.

- Lack of didactic (in depth) File and printer setup... nor on wiki or
freenx faq
- Absence of dedicated pool of users /developers to complete support
to pending isssues....
 for instance, Cups 1.x clear explanation to fit most used Server
distros (Fedora. Suse, etc.).
- Answer to basic config matters:
- Should we have Cups and Samba setup running on Server side?
- Painless File Sharing and Printer setup basic How-to, based on
detailed description of basic  task to commit this targets.

If you preffer to gain more adepts to freenx, let us suggest to
prepare this kind of basic recipes, then offer as a paid subscription,
allowing to get the most common used solutions to above mentioned
problems. Please comment if you wolud like this idea.

Sorry if we missunderstand your invitation to comment your new
challenge, or post nonsense matters on this subject. And of course my
grammar and typos errors. Feel free to comment.

Thanks again and have a nice weekend.

Regards

Carlos