[FreeNX-kNX] NX 3.0 is out

Roderick Johnstone rmj at ast.cam.ac.uk
Fri Jun 22 12:21:32 UTC 2007

Fabian

Thank you very much for writing the freenx server; its the best way for
several of us here to connect to work from home and when away.

Of all the new features in 3.0, we've been waiting some years for the
desktop sharing. It will be great if you can implement that soon as it
will be huge productivity boost to be able to pick up ones work desktop
at home, just as it was when leaving work.

I guess the other feature we'll need is the desktop scaling, as the work
desktops tend to be bigger than the home systems.

Very many thanks again for freenx.

Roderick Johnstone