[FreeNX-kNX] Porting to FreeBSD, trans_socket log, partial success

Mathias Picker Mathias.Picker at gmx.de
Thu Jun 21 09:35:04 UTC 2007

Fabian,

thanks for the info, I will look into it.

Can you tell me what actually happens in that poll? nx tries to contact
some x server with a local protocol, why? And only when this fails it
works as server, or do I misunderstand this?

As to NX 3.0 and your motivation: You're doing great work & desktop
sharing, session shadowing and x68_64 support will be important
additions for us. I really hope you will get this support for 3.0 soon,
and I'm willing (even if my time is very short...) to add my growing
knowledge of the freebsd port & support the freebsd side of it.

cu, Mathias