[FreeNX-kNX] Cannot start session on FreeBSD

Matthias Fechner idefix at fechner.net
Thu Jun 14 10:12:22 UTC 2007

Hello Alastair,

* Alastair Johnson <alastair at solutiontrax.com> [14-06-07 09:06]:
> See the FAQ (link in the footer) for how to turn on logging and up the log
> level on the server. Check the log files it suggests.
>
> As FreeNX is a few shell scripts you can easily see look at the code to see
> what generates the error message. You can start with nxnode since that's
> where most of it happens.

thx for your answer, I enabled now debugging and checked in my home
dir the files.
The only thing I found was in the file session:
Couldn't open RGB_DB '/usr/X11R6/lib/X11/rgb'

NXAGENT - Version 2.1.0

Copyright (C) 2001, 2006 NoMachine.
See http://www.nomachine.com/ for more information.

Info: Agent running with pid '69443'.
Session: Starting session at 'Thu Jun 14 12:00:54 2007'.
Loop: WARNING! Ignoring unknown option 'kbload' with value 'pc102/de'.
Warning: Ignoring unknown option 'kbload' with value 'pc102/de'.
Loop: WARNING! Ignoring unknown option 'keymap' with value 'de'.
Warning: Ignoring unknown option 'keymap' with value 'de'.
X connection to unix:1006.0 broken (explicit kill or server shutdown).

Could it maybe the problem that nxagent cannot find the rgb things?
The other messages are only warnings or are the critical and that is
why it will not work?

Best regards,
Matthias

Rich Cook