[FreeNX-kNX] FreeNX Failing on RDP Connections

David Legg davidlegg at savantis.co.uk
Wed Jun 13 23:27:58 UTC 2007

On Wednesday 13 June 2007 17:51, Fabian Franz wrote:
> That is fixed in SVN and slipped into this release.
>
> Also patch is available from April threads ...

Wow. I was thinking this might be more complex than that.

Do you know if RDP connections worked prior to version 0.6.0, say in 0.5.0, or
is this just something that has just been patched?

I don't really mind waiting for the next release (don't know when it might be
due), or patching if necessary. At least I know it isn't some awful
installation issue I was fearing it might be.

Thanks,

David