[FreeNX-kNX] VNC over NX: Possible with freeNX when freeNX-Server = VNC-Server?

Fabian Franz FabianFranz at gmx.de
Fri Jun 8 17:35:26 UTC 2007

> On 06/08/2007 07:21 PM Fabian Franz wrote:
> >> FreeNX-0.6.0-25.1
> >
> > VNC is just fixed in SVN with 2.x backend.
>
> You mean SVN version of FreeNX with NX-libraries version 2.x?
>
> Nice to hear that. What would be the easiest way to get a svn-version
> of FreeNX on my Suse 10.2? The opensuse-buildservice? Building it
> myself? Downloads anywhere?

Building it yourself or just searching the mailinglist.

The patch is pretty easy and should be just one line:

Its a missing "return" ...

[ -z "$STARTX" ] && return

or similar.

I don't remember exactly.

It should be in the February or March threads, just before I wrote the "Time for Release?" thread ...

cu

Fabian