[FreeNX-kNX] Specifying Printers

Brent Davidson brent at texascountrytitle.com
Tue Jun 5 22:59:42 UTC 2007

Ok, after playing around with this for about 6 months, I finally have a
working system.  I have a windows application that I am running through
Wine in FreeNX rootless mode.  Everything is working great, but in the
future I will have several different users accessing this app and I will
need to have each user print to one of about 10 printers.  The catch is
that the application does not have a "choose printer" dialog box.  It
just prints to the default printer on the system.  Is there any way I
can specify a default CUPS printer on a per-user basis?

Thanks,
Brent