[FreeNX-kNX] Debugging

Alastair Johnson alastair at solutiontrax.com
Tue Jun 5 14:21:00 UTC 2007

On Tuesday 05 June 2007 15:04, Daniel Aquino wrote:
> On 6/5/07, Alastair Johnson <alastair at solutiontrax.com> wrote:
> > See the FAQ for how to turn on logging, both for the server and the
> > session.
>
> You mean for the client ?

I was meaning on the server, but you could do it at the client end too. On the
nomachine client you can go to the 'Environment' tab of the config dialog and
uncheck 'Remove old session files'. This stops the client cleaning out its
session files in the directory specified above the checkbox.

> > by the sound of it you should look at the session and error logs in the
> > user's home directory.
>
> On the client or the server side ?

Server side

> > Most problems can be diagnosed from the log files.
>
> My client doesn't seem to have logs...

See first answer. By default the client clears them at the end of the session,
so you may not have seen them.