[FreeNX-kNX] Release: FreeNX 0.7.0 "Jornade SPL Edition VI+1" + QA: The future

Fabian Franz FabianFranz at gmx.de
Sat Jul 7 19:53:48 UTC 2007

> Agree, but the core tasks will have to be defined somewhere in the
> documentation so that both users/admins/devs can know what comes out of
> the core package, what is possible to plug in and enable/disable at
> wish, and finally what can be developed as a plugin.

Yes, agree.

Imho: Starting and resuming a session should be core functionality.

> Agree. Priority 1 is a dev-team, but hopefully at later point in time we
> could create different teams for different needs. E.g. Dev-team,
> Doc-team, Website-team, Demo-team, etc.

Yes.

> PS! Is there by any chance possible to do something about the website?
> Maybe use a CMS of some sort that eases content publishing, but that
> also has services for developers/translaters? I can install and
> contribute, but dunno what others think...

Yes, please. I had completely forget that. We really really need a webmaster and / or some kind of CMS with a nice design.

So if you can install one, that would be great.

We can point freenx.org later to that server then.

cu

Fabian