[FreeNX-kNX] Printing Question

Brent Davidson brent at texascountrytitle.com
Tue Jan 2 18:39:49 UTC 2007

I have an application that I want to run in Application mode on a remote
server through freeNX.  At my physical location, I have three HP network
printers set as the default printer for each of the workstations at the
physical location.  I want the application on the remote server to be
able to print to one of the three network printers depending on which
username logs in to the NX server.  What is the easiest way to
accomplish this?  I have tried using NX Client's "Share Printer" service
but that doesn't seem to be working even under a standard Gnome
session.  The NX Server is running Centos 4.4 (Which is based on RHEL
for those who aren't familiar with Centos)

Any Ideas?

Thanks,
Brent Davidson