[FreeNX-kNX] Debian packages?

Holger Mense hmense at math.uni-paderborn.de
Thu Feb 8 09:03:39 UTC 2007

Hi,

* Mario Fux <foxman at lugo.ch>:
> Is anybody already buildung some debian packages of freenx 0.6.x for sarge
> and/or etch?

in http://mail.kde.org/pipermail/freenx-knx/2007-January/004577.html Benoît
Canet announced the availbility of packages for Ubuntu. The package sources
can be used as a starting point for building packages for Debian Sarge and
Debian Etch.

I have already gave them a try on Sarge, but they don't compile cleanly, some
tweaks have to be done. I still have this on my to do list but didn't find
enough time to fix this.

I didn't test building for Etch, but I think, this should go through clean.

Sincerly,
Holger Mense

--
Holger Mense
Rechnerbetrieb Mathematik                          Tel.: 0 52 51 / 60 34 94