[FreeNX-kNX] FreeNX and Debian

Leopold Palomo-Avellaneda lepalom at wol.es
Fri Dec 21 10:31:04 UTC 2007

A Divendres 21 Desembre 2007 01:42, Marcelo Boveto Shima va escriure:
> This is ok if you want just to execute remote applications. But is not ok
> if you want to execute remote desktop (nxagent).
> I tried once but nxagent didn't compile with that nxcomp.

Marcelo,

I think that there's some error in some part. The nxcomp package doesn't
compile in a pbuild environment. I have had to add x11proto-core-dev
dependency to build it (deleting the nxlibs-dev dependency).

I have not tested your nx11proto-core package. I'm sorry, but I would like to
test your previous work. I don't understand why it can run remore
applications but not remote desktop and why nxagent didn't compile.

I will inform,

regards,

Leo