[FreeNX-kNX] NX Tools, Useable?

Jo-Erlend Schinstad joerlend.schinstad at gmail.com
Thu Dec 20 19:58:16 UTC 2007

Hey Kevin,

On 02/12/2007, Bezaleel Support <support at bezaleel.net> wrote:
> I am currently using freenx on Kubuntu 7.10 Gutsy Gibson.

It's also good to know which version of freenx and nx you're using,
where you got your packages, etc.

> I am curious as to whether or not there is a way to utilize several of
> the nx tools available for free from nomachine.com. Such as, NX Server
> Manager, Web Companion, or NX Builder?

web companion and nx builder both works nicely with freenx. Web
companion is simply a java applet that downloads and installs the
nxplugin. Builder only writes session files, so that too, is pretty
independent.

Have fun,

Jo-Erlend Schinstad