[FreeNX-kNX] FreeNX and Debian

Leopold Palomo-Avellaneda lepalom at wol.es
Thu Dec 20 17:41:07 UTC 2007

A Dimecres 19 Desembre 2007 22:38, Marcelo Boveto Shima va escriure:
> In my repos I have nx 3.1 packages.
> https://edge.launchpad.net/~marceloshima/+archive
> It's built for feisty.

Ok,

Marcelo I'm trying to build your packages (3.1) in a etch environment
(pbuilder). I have found a circular dependency that I don't like/know to to
solve.

If I try to build nx....dsc that provides nxlibs-dev  it needs libxcomp-dev.
Ok, but if I want to build libxcomp .... it needs nxlibs-dev ... so, I cannot
build it.

Any idea,

regards,

Leo