[FreeNX-kNX] FreeNX on the openSUSE buildservice (was: FreeNX and Debian)

Johannes Kastl ojkastl at gmx.de
Thu Dec 20 09:26:09 UTC 2007

Tim Freedom schrieb:

> And that's what I'm pointing out - various people try, get something
> going and then either abandon it and/or move on (or the links become
> stale).  Could we get your files (and Jeremy's and ...) all uploaded
> and maintained (on each release) to a single website/URL/repository ?

There is a wonderful repo for FreeNX on the openSUSE buildservice. Right
now it is only for openSUSE 10.x. But AFAIK the buildservice is able to
build packages for debian and ubuntu (and ...) too. So why not try and
contact the maintainer of this repo, and ask if it would be possible to
host the packages for ubuntu, debian,...

Jm2c,
OJ
--
`And Ginny, don't call Ron a prat, you're not captain of this team -´
`Well you seemed to busy to call him a prat and I thought someone should ´