[FreeNX-kNX] NXserver .cfg path

Mirco Piccin pictux at gmail.com
Thu Dec 13 11:21:10 UTC 2007

Hi all.
I've done a fresh install of FreeNX server using this repository (i report
here the line added in my /etc/apt/source.list):

deb http://krnl.nl/freenx/ ./

I choose that repository because the freenx version is quite recently (0.6.0)
vs source or rpm version.

All work perfectly, i connetc with no problem with a NX client 3.0.

I have a question:
Where i can set nx server params?
I find out after some googling that the server config file is:
/usr/NX/etc/server.cfg
but I've not the /usr/NX directory until i install the NK client.
And in that folder there is not etc/server.cfg file.
I have instead /etc/nxserver folder, but also here no server.cfg file - only
node.conf.

Anyone has similar experience?
Thanks!