[FreeNX-kNX] NoMachine NX client sources

Felipe Alfaro Solana felipe.alfaro at gmail.com
Mon Dec 10 12:26:13 UTC 2007

----- Original message -----
From: Prakash Velayutham <prakash.velayutham at cchmc.org>
To: User Support for FreeNX Server and kNX Client <freenx-knx at kde.org>
Sent: Sun Dec  9 2007 03:37:46 PM CET
Subject: [FreeNX-kNX] NoMachine NX client sources
Hi,

Does someone here know if the sources to NoMachine's nxclient is
available free and how to build it?

There's not a lot of magic about NX client. It's basically a wrapper to nxssh and nxproxy. All the magic for NX client is in fact inside nxproxy and how to setup the SSH tunneling.

I have a script that replaces NX client with my own version which allows for Kerberos authentication (or public key, for example).

Thanks,
Prakash
     Were you helped on this list with your FreeNX problem?
    Then please write up the solution in the FreeNX Wiki/FAQ:
  http://openfacts.berlios.de/index-en.phtml?title=FreeNX_FAQ
         Don't forget to check the NX Knowledge Base:
                 http://www.nomachine.com/kb/