[FreeNX-kNX] Can't connect any more after breaking connection

Simon Gao gao at schrodinger.com
Wed Apr 4 23:23:13 UTC 2007

Hi,

While testing connection to a machine, I run glxgears  on the remote
machine, which made the remote Desktop window freeze. I had to kill the
NX session manually to close NXClient. After that, I can't make
successful connections to the machine and have following error:

Could not yet establish the connection to the remote proxy. Do you want
to terminate the current sessions?

Any way to clean up old sessions so new sessions can start successfully?

Simon