[FreeNX-kNX] nxagent not receiving KeyRelease events

Andrew Chuah hachuah at gmail.com
Mon Oct 30 13:20:02 UTC 2006

Hi Tim,

I'm not sure. Perhaps if (and it's a big IF) I get to the bottom of
this you can try it. My problem is that if I resize the window on
rootless nxagent/nxproxy combinations, the Ctrl/Alt/Shift keys become
sticky.

Alastair,

Thanks for the encouragement. I made a bit more progress today, but
didn't post as nobody was replying anyway. If I find the problem and
get a patch, I'll post it. Re: nomachine's support, it's totally
non-existant for the OSS code. You have to pay USD 100+ just to file a
bug ticket! If they had wanted more community involvement in the GPL
version, they could be more helpful.... anyhow, the codebase is > 100k
LOC so it's not easy to find the problem.

-andrew