[FreeNX-kNX] nxagent not receiving KeyRelease events

Alastair Johnson alastair at solutiontrax.com
Mon Oct 30 10:42:26 UTC 2006

It's good that you are trying to fix a problem in the NX libs, but I'm not
sure anyone on this list has the expertise to help. This isn't a nomachine
forum, and I don't remember a post from anyone claiming to be from nomachine
since I've been here. I think I saw a post in the archives that suggested
they would welcome more community input though, so don't give up! The
nomachine contact page has a 'developer enquiries' option that seems to fit
the bill:
http://www.nomachine.com/contactus.php

Please carry on posting here though - I would like to know more about the
internals of NX but have never had the time to dig deeper than the FreeNX
scripts so far.

As to the point about it being broken only on some platforms, I think you are
right. The current RPMs in Fedora Extras use the 2.1 nx libs, and I haven't
experienced 'sticky keys' as you describe.