[FreeNX-kNX] Start new FX session

Grant McInnes grant.mcinnes at eyesopen.ca
Tue Oct 24 16:05:21 UTC 2006

Hi all:

I'm trying to set up a FX server to use as a screen sharing server by
connecting the FX server to VNC.  It works fine, except that when
users log in they are asked if they want to start a new session or
resume the current session.  I was wonder if there is a way to set up
the session file so that this can be set to resume the current
session automatically if it exists.  I'd just prefer not to have to
have the user answer any questions in order to connect.

Any help is appreciated.

Cheers,
-grant