[FreeNX-kNX] New Flash Player 9 Plugin Crashes Firefox with Windows NX Client

Murray Trainer mtrainer at central-data.net
Fri Oct 20 07:18:25 UTC 2006

Hi All,

I just downloaded the new Flash Player 9 Beta plugin for Linux below:

http://www.adobe.com/go/fp9_update_b1_installer_linuxplugin

I am running the latest NX server on SuSE 10.0.  The flash plugin works
great in Firefox and Mozilla under NX using the latest Linux NX client.
When I try it using the latest Windows NX client it crashes the web
browser as soon as I right click on a Flash object.  The fact that it
crashes using a Windows NX client and not a Linux client indicates it
might be an NX issue.

Regards

Murray Trainer