[FreeNX-kNX] TWM with FreeNX

Daniel Spannbauer ds at marco.de
Thu Oct 5 11:21:49 UTC 2006

Rick Stout schrieb:
> Did you try Custom > Default X Script?

Yes, I tried this.
Now I've installed it new couse of other Problems.
At the Moment the Authentication is faild. I don't now why.

Here is the nxserver.log
--------------------------

-- NX SERVER START: -c /usr/NX/bin/nxserver - ORIG_COMMAND=
HELLO NXSERVER - Version 1.5.0-50 OS (GPL)
NX> 105 hello NXCLIENT - Version 1.5.0
NX> 134 Accepted protocol: 1.5.0
NX> 105 SET SHELL_MODE SHELL
NX> 105 SET AUTH_MODE PASSWORD
NX> 105 login
NX> 101 User: marco
NX> 102 Password:
NX> 404 ERROR: wrong password or login
NX> 999 Bye

The User is existing an the Password is right.

Whats wrong mith my Installation or configuration?

Regards

Daniel