[FreeNX-kNX] Step by step freenx 0.4 to latest updated snapshot

Carlos A. Sosa carlossosa at milmacsac.com
Tue May 16 14:31:13 UTC 2006

Hi guys....

Once again many tks for allow freenx for beginers .... it is a wonderful way to start tring NX advantages quick and easy....

Is anyone interested in compile all necesary information regarding a mini how-to UPDATE curren fre-nx 0.4 to be able  to negotiate and stablish a NX 1.5 client session... (linux & Win32)...

Sorry if I'm wrong ..... but it seems there is no other way as to untar and install EACH snapshopt .... I mean one by one....   Is there any chance as to "rpm or deb" ALL snapshots in one as Rick Stout did for FC version?....

I think it would be more easy to update future snapshots....
Pls understand it is just a suggestion.... to an easier maintenance and update of this very important tool.....

Thanks for your steady effort to bring us better alternatives

Regards

Carlos Sosa