[FreeNX-kNX] can't resume sessions with NXClient

Mads Jepsen mads.jepsen at mosek.com
Thu May 4 12:52:30 UTC 2006

Try using the new snapshot:
http://studwww.ira.uka.de/~s_franz2/freenx/freenx-0.5.0-test-2006-03-11-7.tar.gz
I have it running on our debian server, you need to do alot of
modifications for it to work whitin the debian frame, there are some
modifications in nxloadconfig. It may be better to deinstall freenx from
debian and install it from scratch. You can stil use debian packages for
libs and nxagent etc.
Best Regards
Mads
P.S This message is written from an WinXp with danish keyboard using NX