[FreeNX-kNX] getting to my freenx box at home from work

Jim McNelis jimcnelis at gmail.com
Tue Jun 27 14:53:31 UTC 2006

Thanks for the tips. I think what I'm finding is that the issue is with the
proxy server here at work. NXClient 1.5 is not proxy-compliant and HTTPort
is not helping. Probably our corporate proxy has CONNECT functionality
disabled. Has anyone tried NX version 2.0? The change list talks about
implementing proxy compliance for the NX client.