[FreeNX-kNX] Launching a single application

Tim Jordan tim at pcs-alaska.com
Thu Jun 22 01:16:58 UTC 2006

I'm using Freenx NXSERVER - Version 1.4.0-45-SVN OS (GPL) on Debian Sarge.  I'm using NoMachine's windows client 1.5.0-138.

I would like to launch and application after I connect.  Something like Citirix does with "Published Applications".  Allowing the user to only access the target application which should launch after being authenticated correctly.

I took a look at my /etc/nxserver/node.conf and tried to start firefox as a test...but no joy.

NODE_AUTOSTART="mozilla-firefox"

Any tips or hints would be appreciated,

TIA,

Tim