[FreeNX-kNX] Protocol mismatch in the authentication data.

David Godin DGodin at hsi-inc.com
Wed Jun 14 17:53:10 UTC 2006

Kurt

I am running the latest Debian and Xorg, Since I posted 2 hours ago I have
had some success at least now the Client opens X momentarily before
crashing. I am messing around with the node.conf
Specifically (fond this on the web):

AGENT_EXTRA_OPTIONS_X="-fp /usr/X11R6/lib/X11/fonts/misc/,
.....fonts"

But I am not sure of the syntax, have any suggestions? Or am I off in the
wrong direction?

Dave