[FreeNX-kNX] Lost manual suspend ability in FreeNX 1.5.0

Nicholas Riley njriley at uiuc.edu
Tue Jul 25 19:10:28 UTC 2006

Hi,

I recently upgraded to NX 2.0 / FreeNX 0.5.0 on Debian Sarge.  It
works much better overall with automatic suspension on connection drop
and automatic resume; seems to lose track of sessions less often too.

I have one problem though.  With the older FreeNX I could hover over
the title bar of a window and get a window with options to
suspend/close/terminate.  I don't get this any more.  I can still
suspend with nxserver --suspend, but that requires root.

Any ideas how I can get back these controls?

Thanks,

--
Nicholas Riley <njriley at uiuc.edu> | <http://www.uiuc.edu/ph/www/njriley>