[FreeNX-kNX] OSX Client Ver 2.0.0.93

stexan at mac.com stexan at mac.com
Sun Jul 16 17:58:18 UTC 2006

Hello:

I have yumed that latest binaries packages off of the repos.  Thanks
again to Rick Stout and all his great efforts.

I have:

freenx.ppc                               0.5.0-2.fc5
installed
nx.ppc                                   2.0.0-3.fc5
installed

Now NX works great with the latest Windows client.  My current issue
is with OSX Client Ver 2.0.0.93.  When I try to connect to same
working server;
it authenticates just fine; but hangs at " Negotiating Link
Parameters" and eventually
times out with a connection failure.  I have tried all the possible
encoding possibilities;
but to no avail.  Anyone else run into this yet?  It's sort of
strange when the Windows client
works just fine; just not the one I prefer to use on a daily basis.

thanks
gmh