[FreeNX-kNX] freenx : single application

Cédric Surlemont csurlemont at afii.fr
Sat Jul 8 23:40:40 UTC 2006

hi !
sorry for my bad english.

this is my how to run a single application run on startup of af nx session,
and close nx  session at end of application.

for example, i whant give access for a user "my_user" to rdesktop only.

i made a shell script like this for kde :

/home/my_user/.kde/Autostart/run.sh :
	rdesktop -f my_win32_server
	kdeinit_shutdown

now i do this :
	chown my_user:my_user /home/my_user/.kde/Autostart/run.sh
	chmod 500  /home/my_user/.kde/Autostart/run.sh
	chattr +i /home/my_user/.kde/Autostart/run.sh

now, when my_user connect to  freenx, kde run rdesktop.
when my_user close rdesktop, the session freenx is closed too.

this run welll.

i do this for "restricted for one application user" but i don't know if it's
secure ....

is there an other way to do this ?

--
Cédric Surlemont
 ___ O
|/ /___| Internationaux

71-77 Bd Saint-Jacques
75014 PARIS

Tel. : 0140747376 / 0140747302 / 0682237199
Fax. : 0140747327
Mel. : csurlemont at afii.fr
oueb : www.afii.fr
--
Citation du jour :
Si tu veux être apprécié, meurs ou voyage. Proverbe Persan

Liens :
Musique libre : http://www.jamendo.com/fr/
WikiPaedia : http://fr.wikipedia.org/
Gutenberg : http://www.gutenberg.org/