[FreeNX-kNX] NX-only client and server setup

Wilhelm Meier wilhelm.meier at fh-kl.de
Fri Jul 7 12:42:14 UTC 2006

Hi,

I wonder if it would be possible to setup up a (terminal)server and client to
be based completely on the NX-compression libraries. So, would it be possible
to start kdm with LD_LIBRARY_PATH set to /usr/NX/lib on the server and the
same on the client? Both should then use /usr/NX/lib/libX11.so and
libXcomp.so. And all x-clients should get the NX-libraries. Before I try this
setup I would like to get some hints on this.

thx,
wilhelm
--
Wilhelm Meier