[FreeNX-kNX] Connecting to existing session

Felipe Alfaro Solana felipe.alfaro at gmail.com
Mon Jul 3 22:15:08 UTC 2006

>  As long as something faster is offered. This is sad thing 4M. Since I was
> really looking forward to deleting Win2k3 and just have UBUNTU DAPPER
> configured as a SERVER

So your father and you are sharing the computer, but I guess you won't
be sitting physically at it, and work remotely. If this is the case,
then I don't understand why would you like to connect to the
"console", when you can, in fact, attach to a session for yourself,
which allows you and your father to work simultaneously on the same
machine.