[FreeNX-kNX] Connecting to existing session

Tomi ashrack at gmail.com
Mon Jul 3 16:00:43 UTC 2006

I've tried VNC and X11VNC and they are both so slooow!

Xvnc or X.org's libxvnc.so module
Would they yield any faster speeds??

ps.I really would need a fast Remote Desktop on this server since its the
only thing keeping me from totaly migrating this computer from Win2k3 to
UBUNTU DAPPER. What are my alternatives??