[FreeNX-kNX] Memory for session

Paul van der Vlis paul at vandervlis.nl
Wed Feb 8 09:24:17 UTC 2006

Hello,

When I open too many windows, my thin-client becomes slow. A "killall
firefox-bin" helps. I am not sure this is a Firefox-problem or a memory
problem.

A customer told me, answering a 10 MB e-mail (many foto's) in
Thunderbird, does kill his session completely, even the mouse does not
move anymore. Other users on the thin-client-server do not have any
problem. I've checked the memory of the machine at that time, there was
memory enough.

We repeated this, and we saw the same problem.

So I think the memory for a session is limited. What is this limit? Can
I change it?

With regards,
Paul van der Vlis
Groningen, Netherlands.