[FreeNX-kNX] nxclient loop (OT, slightly)

Marcel kraan marcel at kraan.net
Thu Dec 28 13:08:29 UTC 2006

oke thanks..
strange because nxclient is gone when the login is successfull?
nxssh is still running then?
I will have a better look :-)

thanks

Verner Kjærsgaard wrote:
> Torsdag 28 december 2006 11:42 skrev Mario Fux:
>> Am Mittwoch, 27. Dezember 2006 23.12 schrieb Marcel kraan:
>>
>> Good morning
>>
>>> and what is that? IIRC?
>> If I Remember Correctly.
>>
>>> nxssh is also a process but itś not very stable :-)
>> Possible. But I use a loop which sees every second if nxagent is still
>> running otherwise it restarts nxclient. (It's at a school where a minimal X
>> with nxclient runs on the clients.)
>>
>> griits
>> Mario
>
> Hi list and Mario,
>
> - how to you (automatically) fire up the NX-client on the minimal X-server
> client machines. I've done a similiar setup, it's just that I'm afraid that
> my method of autostarting the NX client on my minimal clients is clumsy...

The ultimate is landing in Waist deep champagne powder..
But I guess the BigAirBAG would be the best man made option.

BigAirBAG BV
Amsterdamseweg 68
1981 LH  Velsen Zuid
The Netherlands