[FreeNX-kNX] nx account locked

David Guntner davidg at akaMail.com
Sat Dec 9 18:13:26 UTC 2006

Sylviane Molinet grabbed a keyboard and wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I could not connect with nxclient and I have following error :
> User nx not allowed because account is locked
> input_userauth_request: invalid user nx

Before you can login, the "nx" user has to log in, since that's what is
taking care of getting you access into your system.  That message says
that your nx user has been set as "locked out" in your system.  Don't know
what distro you're using, but use your program that you maintain your
system's users with, and make sure there isn't something checked that says
that the nx user is locked out.

           --Dave