[FreeNX-kNX] nxclient stopped working

thomas ward tomwardathome at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Dec 4 10:20:56 UTC 2006

Sorry for not including the original thread, I tried
and failed

The original post was about a debian nxcleint to
debian nxserver setup which stopped working.

the log file had an error about
-geometry not recognised.

I don't have the answer but the follwoing may help you
find the a solutions. I recall having similar problems
when setting up my own system. I think the problem was
in the /usr/bin/nxnode script. This script has some
hard coded commands for starting an xsession. I had to
edit these commands.

At the same time I also had to apply the backing store
fix and one more which I can't remember, but if you
find the backing store fix the other fix is described
on the same website.

sorry this isn't very clear.