[FreeNX-kNX] Keyboard Layout Problem

Jani Huhtanen jani.huhtanen at tut.fi
Thu Apr 13 19:04:39 UTC 2006

Perhaps you have the same problem I did (or have). I didn't find a proper
solution but I found a workaround. Try running this:

xprop -root -f _XKB_RULES_NAMES 8s -set _XKB_RULES_NAMES xorg

After this you should be able to change layouts in KDE. For background info,
search for a thread named "Keyboard mapping problem".