[FreeNX-kNX] anybody running *nx natively on x86-64?

Xiong Jiang linuster at gmail.com
Sat Sep 24 08:34:48 UTC 2005

I'm also trying this. The closest success was started X console and xterm on
nx 1.4.0.2 <http://1.4.0.2> but not more than that.
I had to use gcc 3.3 or -O2 with gcc4 to make it work.

I am trying to compile the latest nx source to see if anything better.

The forward declaration error is easy to fix.

Just now I see -fPIC is needed for CCFLAGS and CXXFLAGS when compiling
nxcomp.

I am also wondering where the patches are maintained?

It makes good sense for freeNX people to maintain these patches, does it?

Xiong