[FreeNX-kNX] freenx + vnc

Manish Bhatia manish at supplychainge.com
Thu Sep 8 22:58:32 UTC 2005

Hi
  I am running NM nx client 1.5-106 on windows XP and connecting to a
free nx server running on ubuntu linux.  I am able to create a gnome
session and work without problems.  However, once I suspend the
session - I am not able to reconnect to it.  This is not possible even
from the same client machine.  Has anyone been able to do this successfully?

  I also tried to configure the nx client to use a vnc desktop.  In this
case the client doesn't give any error and seems to connect ok.
However, it never shows me anything other than an image of the no
machine logo.  The vnc desktop never becomes visible.

  I would appreciate any help in getting the above two issues resolved.

Thanks
Manish