[FreeNX-kNX] Suspend seems to work, but resume has issues

Sunil funtoos at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 20 22:16:04 UTC 2005

I confirm that this weird behaviour kept me away from
windows client 106 release. I am using 103 which works
as it should.

I think it may be an issue which will need fix in the
server i.e. most likely a dis-connect between
client-server protocol about 'fullscreen'.

Thanks,
Sunil

http://mail.kde.org/pipermail/freenx-knx/2005-September/002116.html