[FreeNX-kNX] Erro Compile GCC 4.01 - NXCOMP

Stefan Lippers-Hollmann s.L-H at gmx.de
Sat Sep 17 12:21:36 UTC 2005

Hi

On Saturday 17 September 2005 13:54, Adriano Frare wrote:
> Dear Friend,
>
> When I compile NXCOMP on GCC 4.01 I have received follow messages:
[...]
> Message.h:1098: warning: 'class MinorMessageStore' has virtual functions
> but non-virtual destructor
> RenderExtension.h:231: error: ISO C++ forbids declaration of
> 'RenderMinorExtensionStore' with no type
> RenderExtension.h:231: error: expected ';' before '*' token
> RenderExtension.h:233: error: ISO C++ forbids declaration of
> 'RenderMinorExtensionStore' with no type
> RenderExtension.h:233: error: expected ';' before '*' token
> RenderExtension.h:237: warning: 'class RenderMinorExtensionStore' has
> virtual functions but non-virtual destructor
> make: *** [ClientStore.o] Error 1

Literally all distributions had to deal with this gcc-4.0 incompatibility of
nxcomp, the attached patch is broken out of my preliminary debian packages
(despite the version number, it is 1.5.0 maintenance release 1, compiled with
gcc-4.0(.1)):
	deb http://debian.tu-bs.de/project/kanotix/unstable/ ./
	deb-src http://debian.tu-bs.de/project/kanotix/unstable/ ./

The proper packaging for Debian takes place on
	http://svn.debian.org/wsvn/pkg-nx
	svn://svn.debian.org/svn/pkg-nx

[...]
> Thanks for help.