[FreeNX-kNX] FreeNX + VNC: Failure

Kurt Pfeifle k1pfeifle at gmx.net
Sat Sep 17 03:49:21 UTC 2005

On Friday 16 September 2005 09:27, Felix E. Klee wrote:

> > > Well, it's not really that hard,
> >
> > ;-)
> >
> > OK, you've got the job.   ;-)
>
> Finally:
>
>   http://openfacts.berlios.de/index-en.phtml?title=NX_under_SuSE_LINUX_8.2_and_9.2

Great!!

Thank you very much!

(I hope you dont mind if minor additions/corrections are applied to the
document?)

> It's linked from the FreeNX FAQ:
>
>   http://openfacts.berlios.de/index-en.phtml?title=FreeNX_FAQ/General
>
> BTW, would it be legal for us to offer the NX Client 1.5.0 for download
> from our server?

Yes. Its license says it is "freely re-distributable in binary form".

> Doing so would make things easier for people since
> packages would be archived in one place.

I would ask NoMachine nevertheless. Maybe they like to have traffic
coming to them?  ;-)

Cheers, and thanks again!

Cheers,
Kurt